BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 6, 2010

Great Themer!

I know I just posted, but this themer definitely deserves her own post.

You may know her as BarbieW or @AzBarbieW(I think! Correct me if I'm wrong,please!) And she has been SO cool to start converting her AWESOME themes to 9000! When I saw that, I was SO giddy! Thank you sooo much, Barbie :)

She has always been one of my favorite themers, and is another that I ALWAYS have a few of her themes on my phone. Her themes range in a variety of styles, and are always nice and clean. Not to mention she is a very sweet person and doesn't get caught up in all that theme drama hype.

Visit her at http://www.barbiewsblackberrythemes.com/

Make sure to send her big thank you's!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 comments: