BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Theme Clubs

As a former blackberry themer, I have a LOT of pet peeves when it comes to my themes on Vera. Yes, I named my blackberry Vera :)

For those who aren't SciFi geekies, the name Vera comes from the now defunct series Firefly, which stars Nathan Fillion(who also is Capt. Hammer in Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, a must see!!) and Adam Baldwin. Adam played Jayne, who always had his trusty gun with him, named.. Vera. Yes, I'm a giant dork!

Back to themes..

So, I'm picky. I join three theme clubs every month, because I am a total THEME WHORE!!! (I currently have 64 themes on my 9700. I know. It's crazy!)

It used to be four, but more on that in a few.

The three clubs:
*** In no particular order***
- www.iheartashabees.com

- www.mellyberrythemes.com

- www.nancydrewthemes.com

All great, meticulous themers and well worth the price each month! Not to mention really sweet, classy ladies!

The fourth, and close friend, @phantombbthemes also themes over at www.blackberrythemepark.com with Jester. Those two are a rockin, lethal pair! Steph is no longer doing a theme club, but you can still catch her work at www.phantombbthemes.com and www.blackberrythemepark.com !

So, talk to me, have you named your berry?

xoxo
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 comments: